Monday, February 16, 2009

Big Changes for Big Grown up People.

Danny and have news for you!

If you know us, you know by now.

We really were not planning on this but it has happened so fast.

In the beginning we were casually playing around with the idea.

And within one week we we found the perfect little cottage.


And then made the largest purchase of our life.


Yes people we bought our first home!



It is perfect for our little family. And it has room for us to grow :)


And speaking of growing... the week after our big move (Friday!) We will be adding a new addition to the Morchat home.


She will be interning with us until she marries her love in May. Everyone I would like to introduce you to Miss Virginia.






Sorry V, but these were the only pictures I could find of you and I could not decide which one was better :).

She was so sweet to help me get into my wedding dress.

We can't wait until you come to town!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg i am going to send you a better picture...geez people are going to know of my crazy before they even meet me...you know i like to bottle that up until a person decides they like me...ok anyone who knows me knows that is a lie...i'm upfront crazy...but always a good time...hey-o