Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hell's Half Acre

This past weekend we traveled to the Hell's Half Acre in Fort Worth. Danny competed in the Crossfit qualifiers.

He did a great job.

We spent time with some great friends.

and met new friends!

This weekend was overall great!

I did learn that when Danny competes, I get VERY anxious. All I can say is that I'm glad Crossfiters enjoy a little BEER. :)

Here are some pictures from the weekend. I have a lot more of Dutch and Wes because I was filming Danny...

I haven't quit figured out how to put film on this thing sorry... See danny for some sweet action.



This was Danny after the first WOD of 155lb clean/jerk (10reps), 500m row
<3rounds>


And He's Up and Smiling! Nothing can stop him!



And here is Dutch... Great athlete. Great coach. Great friend.









And yes that is a jumbo-tron in the back ground.
Contemplation.




More pictures to come of Wes Bob...

No comments: